Topic: An especial danger to hard working mathematicians (fwd)
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
roitman@oberon.math.ukans.edu

An especial danger to hard working mathematicians (fwd)

I got from Jorge Guitart on the SUNY Buffalo poetry list.

Judy Roitman, Math, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66049, 913-864-4630