Topic: Re: Problem: using the technology
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Lutemann@aol.com

Re: Problem: using the technology

In a message dated 95-10-28 21:45:52 EST, me@talmanl.mscd.edu (Lou Talman)
writes:

> Altogether too much
>of the stuff we see on the market is there because someone noted that it
>could be done and would look flashy; not because someone saw that he
>had new ways to help students learn mathematics. We do indeed have to
>ask new and different questions now.

Have you seen the new calculus book put out by the North Carolina School Of
Science and Math? It's very interesting. I'd be interested talking with
teachers who have atttended some of their workshops.

Kent