The Math Forum

Topic: Proof, yet again
Replies: 22   Last Post: Nov 15, 2003 12:39 PM

Dan Fendel

Re: Proof, yet again

Wayne writes:

"The specific curriculum that we've been discussing, IMP, was largely
written prior to 1989."

An illustration of how little he knows on a subject he discusses
extensively.

Dan Fendel

Professor of Mathematics, San Francisco State University
fendel@math.sfsu.edu
Work phone: 415-338-2251
Home phone: 510-653-8520
Home fax: 510-653-7761