Topic: Re: Hello!
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Karen L. Pagel

Re: Hello!

Hello, Seigo
I don't have answers to your questions but I am on this list
because I teach math at a community college here in the United States. I
live and teach in New Mexico.
I teach what is called "developmental math" this is for students
who have not learned math prior to coming to college. I teach preAlgebra
and beginning Algebra. Most of my students were very poor high school
students. A few are adults who have been out of school for many years so
need freshing. Others are adults also out of school for many years who
never took math.
I am always looking for better ways to teach them.

I have to go now, maybe we can talk later

Karen