Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 06:55:23 GMT
From: (Dan Masten)
Subject: z scores
Newsgroups: sci.stat.math

I am wondering if someone could help me with a question on z-scores?

I doing a problem and have used the formula for z scores and my answer
came out as -.295 and .205. The question says to determine z score
that corresponds to these sample means.

I sthe z score .3894 for -.295 and .5987 for .205?? I'm confused. Any
help would be appreciated!