Topic: True/False?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 7, 1999 12:28 PM

Peter Percival

Re: True/False?

If the range of t is bounded above and below then there is such a
polynomial by the Weierstrass Approximation Theorem. If t is allowed to
be indefinitely large, positive or negative, then there is not for the
reason you note.