Topic: "Logic puzzle" logic
Replies: 15   Last Post: Dec 11, 1999 6:57 PM

Quentin Grady

Re: "Logic puzzle" logic

On Wed, 01 Dec 1999 08:13:32 +1300, Quentin Grady
<quentin@inhb.co.nz> wrote:

>There might be something else. A sort of Booleanoid algebra that
>allows information found in one 5 x 5 grid to be used in another 5 x 5
>grid. Perhaps there isn't.
>Is there such a Booleanoid algebra?
>If there is, what are its rules?

Is there a math webpage dealing with one-to-small_finite_number logic
as opposed to binary logic?

To put it another way, is there a body of knowledge dealing with 1, X
logic where X is a small finite number as opposed to 1, 0 logic as
used in the binary system. It seems to me like a True False logic
where there are multiple F that could be formalised if it hasn't
already been.