Topic: (no subject)
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jun 18, 2000 4:10 PM

Robert Hill

Re: Millenium Prize problem write-ups [Was: (no subject)]

In article <i7vgzsb4hj.fsf@hilbert.math.albany.edu>, hammond@hilbert.math.albany.edu (William F. Hammond) writes:

> Unfortunately three of the six mathematical descriptions, which are
> served to the web in PDF format, seem to have font problems that make
> them unreadable on some (perhaps, many) platforms.

I found it helpful to increase the magnification setting in Acrobat Reader.
Some funnies remained - minus signs in the RH description appeared as
underscores.

Is a corresponding detailed description of the seventh problem (Yang-Mills
theories and the mass gap) in the pipeline?

--
Robert Hill

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by"
- Douglas Adams, quoted in a profile in The Guardian, 3 June 2000
(http://www.newsunlimited.co.uk)