The Math Forum

Topic: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Replies: 49   Last Post: Aug 23, 2016 8:07 AM

David W. Cantrell

Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture

"Edwin Clark" <eclark@math.usf.edu> wrote:
> Anonymous wrote in message

> > I' ve got the proof of the Goldbach's conjecture.
> > Does anybody know if there is a money prize for that proof???

> Isn't fame, glory and immortality good enough for you?

If you're going to live forever, substantial monetary reserves are highly
advisable!

Cheers,
David

Date Subject Author
2/28/01
Read A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Hamid V. Ansari
2/28/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Ken Cox
2/28/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Gerry Myerson
2/28/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Peter Percival
3/1/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Severian
3/1/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Hamid V. Ansari
3/2/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Ken Cox
3/4/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Hamid V. Ansari
3/5/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Severian
3/5/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Richard Tobin
3/6/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Paul Schlyter
3/5/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Hamid V. Ansari
3/5/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Randy Poe
3/6/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Paul Schlyter
3/6/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Alexander R Pruss
3/6/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture.
Joshua Zelinsky
3/7/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Hamid V. Ansari
3/8/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Severian
7/27/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Ralph
7/27/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Steve Leibel
7/27/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
jfw@radiDELMEx.net
7/30/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Martin Cohen
7/27/01
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Hamid V. Ansari
12/1/02
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's
G.E. Ivey
12/16/02
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
ilikemathematics
4/20/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Guest
8/23/16
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Richard Fateman
8/23/16
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Julian V. Noble
8/23/16
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Edwin Clark
8/23/16
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
David W. Cantrell
8/23/16
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Dave Rusin
8/23/16
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Richard Fateman
4/20/04
Read cancel <yLahc.53269$Oj3.16335@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com>
Richard Fateman
4/21/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Jpr2718
4/23/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Luis A. Rodriguez
4/23/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Masoud Sheykhi
5/15/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Masoud Sheykhi
5/16/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Masoud Sheykhi
6/2/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Kamalu
6/13/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Masoud Sheykhi
11/27/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Masoud Sheykhi
11/28/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Masoud Sheykhi
4/29/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
felipe lima
4/29/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
James P. McCulloch
5/1/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Prai Jei
6/2/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
erdosfan
7/15/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
bob hope
7/15/04
Read Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
singau
7/21/04