Topic: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture
Replies: 12   Last Post: Aug 1, 2001 7:44 AM

Peter Percival

Re: A proof for Goldbach's conjecture

Entropix wrote:

> That's irrelavent. If you look at his proof he starts counting evens with 6.

The op's first sentence is "The purpose of this article is proving that
each even number is sum of two prime numbers." Note that, even if he
did prove Goldbach's conjecture he would not have fulfilled his purpose.

Note also that I refer to only the first of a number of illogical uses
of the infinite.

Cheers, PP