Topic: TI has Pre-Service support programs and information
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
DeRosa, Melody

TI has Pre-Service support programs and information

TI has informational support for Pre-Service programs - please see below and
you can sign up for these monthly email blasts....

Melody DeRosa
NY Educational Technology Consultant
Texas Instruments
Office (518) 435-1737