From: Dominic Sharratt [mailto://dominic.sharratt@crocodile-clips.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 3:58 AM
Subject: Free online mathematics course

Hi there

Just a note to let you know that, from this week, we're offering a complete
online Mathematics course free of charge. Hopefully this will be useful you
or to your colleagues.

Absorb Mathematics for GCSE consists of over 50 hour-long lessons aimed at
ages 14-16 which use a mix of animations, models, text and questions to
explain concepts in a straightforward visual manner. The pages are designed
for Windows, using Internet Explorer 5 [or later], and require the free
Flash Player 5 [or later] from Macromedia.

The free use applies to teachers or students using the course live on our
website. To start using it, register using this page:
www.crocodile-clips.com/absorb/AM4/index.htm

The free online use applies both at school and at home - so please feel free
to tell your friends and colleagues.

I hope it's useful

Kind regards

Dominic