From: GlobeTeach [mailto://info@globeteach.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 5:26 PM
Subject: Web Link for GlobeTeach

My name is Johannes Booy, director of the Teaching Exchange Program GlobeTeach. <www.globeteach.net> We are currently looking to offer some Mathematics teaching opportunities to American teachers, the positions are located in the United Kingdom. The teachers who have come through our program return to the United States with superb experience of teaching at a very similar level but with a differing influence and style. Teachers returning can be very beneficial to schools and school districts. It is also a wonderful opportunity for teachers to expand their professional and social horizons.

Do you know anyone who would be interested in this program? There are no fees for our service, the fees are paid by the exchange partner or school district in the UK. Candidates would have the placement, work visa, training and advice all set up by GlobeTeach. They are responsible for accommodations and flights, we are able to assist them in an advisory capacity on these matters.

I would sincerely appreciate any assistance you can give in this matter,
many thanks for your time.

Johannes Booy
Divisional Manager

GlobeTeach USA