Topic: Connected Math books
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 23, 2003 12:41 PM

Danna, Stephen

RE: Connected Math books

I would like to learn of the results. Thanks.

Steve Danna
sdanna@gfsd.org

"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."

-Helen Keller

-----Original Message-----
From: Crowley, Margaret [mailto://Margaret.Crowley@rcsdk12.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 7:26 AM
To: 'nysmmn@mathforum.org'; 'nysmathab@mathforum.org';
'nysmath48@mathforum.org'
Subject: Connected Math books

I am interested in hearing, from districts using the Connected Math
Program:
(1)which titles they use at each grade: 6, 7, 8, (2)If they use the
entire
book or just some of the investigations, please identify which
investigations if that is the case, and (3)if any titles are studied at
grades 5 or 9.

Please respond to me directly so that we do not clog up the listserve:
margaret.crowley@rcsdk12.org

I will be glad to share the results with the listserve if there is
interest.
Thanks.

------- End of Forwarded Message