Topic: Any small calculators with numerical integration?
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 17, 2001 5:00 PM

Dave Seaman

Re: Any small calculators with numerical integration?

In article <3BB28C5C.46BB2D37@home.com>,
Doug Magnoli <dmagnoli@home.com> wrote:
>...although it must be said of HPs that once you get used to RPN, which
>takes about a minute and a half, you'll never go back to any calculator
>that has an equals button.
>-Doug Magnoli

Agreed, except my last two HP's have had equals buttons. They just don't do
what most people expect.

Dave Seaman dseaman@purdue.edu
Amnesty International calls for new trial for Mumia Abu-Jamal