Topic: Question #22
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 30, 2003 4:43 PM

Tammy Wager

Re: Question #22

I believe that the rubric for this question said "or
an equivalent answer". I guess it is up to us as
teachers to decide if we taught our students to leave
the answer as it appears on the calculator or to
round, and what we would consider equivalent. Is pi
really 3.14? Some accept it and some do not.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com