Topic: rational numbers with exponents
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 2, 2001 8:13 PM

Judith Koenig

Re: rational numbers with exponents

Dear Marie -
I would love to help you understand rational numbers with exponents,
but would like an example of a problem you are trying to solve. I know
that it is difficult to type rational numbers and exponents on a
computer, so please just do your best.
When I hear from you, I will send my explanation.
thanks