Topic: MA Math conference scheduled for spring
Replies: 18   Last Post: Mar 2, 2001 3:15 PM

William Blatner

Re: MA Math conference scheduled for spring

I'm also concerned about this conference. It appears to me that those
of us who oppose the the new frameworks and support standards more in
line with NCTM are being outflanked by some savvy organizers at DOE.
Does anyone know any of these people well enough to discuss this with
them directly?

Bill Blatner