=== This is an interesting open message. Since it is extremely controversial with today's understandings, you may treat it with open mind, and use your own judgement.===
!!! We can pass the Speed of Light for sure !!!
1. Today's physics assumes that the forces a particle receives from the fixed field sources are constant during its moving.
Unfortunately, this prior assumption is totally WRONG! The force that a particle receives from the fixed field source is NOT CONSTANT. It will vary with the moving speed v of this particle. The formula will be:
F = (1-v^2/c^2)Fo
Where Fo is the force which a particle receives at its rest state, and the c is the speed of light;
2. From point 1, if a particle's velocity approaches to the speed of light c, this particle then will receive NO force. Therefore, this particle will have NO acceleration at that time, OF COURSE this particle can not pass the speed of light;
3. If we use other force sources, for example imaging if this particle like a jet, then we can broken the speed of light c easily. In one word:
!!! There is NO speed limit, and we can pass the speed of light just like we pass the speed of sound !!!
4. The mass of a particle will NOT change during its moving. The formula:
m = m0 / (1-v^2/c^2)^(1/2)
5. The time will definitely NOT change during its moving. The formula: t = t0 * (1-v^2/c^2)^(1/2)
is also wrong;
6. Actually, point 4 and 5 are come from the following:
They are only the mathematical terms and no real physical meanings. --- How can we use them as our principles ?!
7. In one word ----
There exists NO relativity, and the whole theories of the relativity are totally artificially man-made.
One may ask that why most of the past and today's experiments have strongly supported the relativity?
=Answer=: There really exist some "relativity" results, BUT they are NOT coming from the relativity, they indeed comes from the following force's FACTOR:
You may go to the following website to get the details:
=== EXPERIMENTS HINTS ===
If we set S = eBR/(mc), where e is the electron charge, R is the cyclotron radius that a charged particle bending in the magnetic field B, m is the rest mass of this particle, and c is the speed of light.
For the fixed magnetic field force, say Lorentz force, we have:
F = evB
S = (v/c) / (1-v^2/c^2)^(1/2)
v/c = 1 / (1+1/S^2)^(1/2)
F = (1-v^2/c^2) (Lorentz Force) = (1-v^2/c^2) evB
S = (v/c) / (1-v^2/c^2)
v/c = [1+1/(4S^2)]^(1/2) - 1/(2S)
These two theories will give the totally different data of the real speeds for the certain S, and will give the huge differences of the velocity changes for the different S.
For example, if we set the cyclotron radius is equal to one (1), the relativity theory will teach us that the particle's velocity is 0.707106781c, BUT Yun-Qi theory will predict that its real velocity will actually be 0.618033988c --- the exact Golden Number. The net difference is 0.089072793c. See, there exists a big difference here.
If you are interested, you can check --- www.yun-qi.com --- for the detailed data of the huge differences.
== The following is the interesting abstract from the article which includes the above theory ==
This article will give the totally new views from any aspects we know today, so it's better to treat it with open mind. In this paper, I have derived from ``non--nothing" --- to the following most astounding results:
1. Ohitor Algebra; 2. Integration; 3. Differentiation; 4. Ohitor Bexl; 5. V-Space; 6. A-Space; 7. Most of Mechanics Laws; 8. Gravity Law --- is not clearly shown, but in it; 9. Many New Laws, like spin, mota, ......
All in a 41-page article. Here are some new concepts: ohitor, bexl, mota, ... I just can't use today's words to express them.
If you are interested, you can get this paper from above website, or you can download it directly from the followings:
1. For "Acrobat Reader": --- www.yun-qi.com/Yq01.pdf 2. For "DVI File": --------- www.yun-qi.com/Yq01.dvi 3. For "PostScript File": -- www.yun-qi.com/Yq01.ps