Topic: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Replies: 26   Last Post: Aug 27, 2013 11:57 PM

Jim Hunter

Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math

"Randy Poe" <rpoe@nospam.com> wrote in message
> James Hunter wrote:
> > "S Senthil Kumar" <A16492@motorola.com> wrote in message
> >

> >>are have done should not matter to your career.
> >

> > Well it doesn't. But *Signal Processing* is not a career.

> No? I know plenty of people who have "signal processing"
> as a career. Including a very successful laboratory
> at your employer. In building 13, last time I was there.

Every bldg in this laboratory has at least 50 jerks who say
that they're Signal Processing Career men. Just don't
bother asking them for job a though.

> - Randy

Date Subject Author
1/20/03
Read undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
guidie chipy thingy
1/20/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
flip
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Kirk Gordon
1/27/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
narasimham
1/27/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
RP Henry
1/20/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Jon Cohen
1/20/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Bill Vajk
1/20/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
PoorRichard
kencorn@shangrila.net
1/20/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
John E. Prussing
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
S Senthil Kumar
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Jim Hunter
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
S Senthil Kumar
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Jim Hunter
1/22/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Randy Poe
1/22/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Jim Hunter
1/23/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Randy Poe
1/23/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Jim Hunter
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
PoorRichard
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
puppet_sock@hotmail.com
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Jon Miller
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
maky m.
1/23/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Dan Selvidge
1/26/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
John D'Errico
1/26/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Gregory L. Hansen
1/26/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
8/27/13
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
santanderjm@mail.com