Topic: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Replies: 104   Last Post: Feb 5, 2003 3:38 AM

Jim Hunter

Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?

"Bob Pease" <bobpease@concentric.net> wrote in message

> The only important question related to this idea is:
>
> Do Mathematicians really need dorks who think that mathematics has

something
> to do with what they do or do not like ??

No, since that's one of the main points we've been trying to get across
to them since Aristotle first took up butchering poetry around 100 BC.
We only hire the *educated* ones.

Date Subject Author
1/26/03
Read Mathematicians - do we need them?
Rob
1/26/03
Read Re: Carpenters - do we need them?
\(Hildo\) news multikabel
1/26/03
Read Re: Carpenters - do we need them?
John Kulczycki
1/27/03
Read Re: Carpenters - do we need them?
Wayne Brown
1/27/03
Read Re: Carpenters - do we need them?
Randy Poe
1/27/03
Read Re: Carpenters - do we need them?
Bill Vajk
1/28/03
Read Re: Carpenters - do we need them?
Jon Miller
1/28/03
Read Re: Carpenters - do we need them?
Mike Hanson
1/28/03
Read Re: Carpenters - do we need them?
Gregory L. Hansen
1/29/03
Read Re: Carpenters - do we need them?
Randy Poe
1/29/03
Read Re: Carpenters - do we need them?
Mark Martin
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Uncle Al
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Jim Hunter
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Mark Martin
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Jim Hunter
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Robert Kolker
1/29/03
Read Gravity's Rainbow (was: Mathematicians - do we need them?)
Thomas Armagost
1/30/03
Read Re: Gravity's Rainbow (was: Mathematicians - do we need them?)
Thomas Armagost
2/1/03
Read Re: Gravity's Rainbow (was: Mathematicians - do we need them?)
Thomas Armagost
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Lovecraftesque
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Jim R Feliciano
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Robert McClelland
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Jon Cohen
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Hussman
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Alfred Einstead
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
John Kulczycki
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Gregory L. Hansen
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
mensanator
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Mark Martin
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Leonard Blackburn
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Blake Manner
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Mark Martin
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
John
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Dave L. Renfro
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Rob
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Robert J. Pease
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Jim Hunter
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Gerald Clough
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Jon Miller
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Scott OQ Elyard
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
David Kastrup
1/28/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
jmfbahciv@aol.com
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Bryna
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Richard Henry
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
flip
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Jim Hunter
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Brwencino
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
JAMES HARRIS
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Richard Henry
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
The Scarlet Pumpernickel
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
David C. Ullrich
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
John
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
mensanator
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
John
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Jason P
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Frisbie Einstein
1/26/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Jim Hunter
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Robert J. Pease
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Pmb
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
David Ames
1/28/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Pmb
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Mark Folsom
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Maleki
1/28/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Pmb
2/5/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Jitender Saan
1/28/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Mike Hanson
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Mark Folsom
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
\
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Mark Martin
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
tend
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
jmfbahciv@aol.com
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
RJM
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Leonard Blackburn
2/1/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Robert Kolker
2/1/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
David Kastrup
2/1/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Robert Kolker
2/1/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
David Kastrup
2/4/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Randy Poe
2/4/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Robert J. Pease
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
G.E. Ivey
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Eur Ing Panagiotis Stefanides
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
William Penrose
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
RP Henry
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Mark Martin
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Robert J. Pease
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Axel Vogt
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Rob
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Richard Henry
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Spaceman
2/5/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Jitender Saan
1/27/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Robert McClelland
1/28/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
mensanator
1/28/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
John
1/29/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
mensanator
1/28/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Philip Freeman
1/29/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Guy Corrigall
1/29/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Rob
1/29/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Mike Bandy
1/31/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
Herman Rubin
1/29/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
matt
1/30/03
Read Re: Mathematicians - do we need them?
anonymous
1/30/03
Read Plumbers - do we need them: was Mathematicians - do we need them?
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
1/30/03
Read Re: Plumbers - do we need them: was Mathematicians - do we need them?
Robert J. Pease
2/2/03