From: Serge & Nancy Killingsworth [mailto://snkworth@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 9:00 PM
To: for Teachers of AP Statistics
Subject: [ap-stat] statscrunch

I've been away from teaching APStats for a year, but when I last did, I had
students use a web-based stats program called webstat. They seemed to have
changed a few things, like their name and a registration procedure. Is
anyone using this program?

Serge Killingsworth, Mount Shasta High School

--- You are subscribed to ap-stat as: pat_ballew@eu.odedodea.edu. To
unsubscribe, please use the list website. Send questions about the list to
owner-ap-stat@lyris.collegeboard.com --FAQ:
http://cims.clayton.edu/apstatfaq/ --Archives:
http://mathforum.org/epigone/apstat-l --AP Central:
http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/stats --List Website - to change your
email address http://lyris.collegeboard.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=ap-stat
The College Board, 45 Columbus Avenue, New York, NY 10023-6992

---
You are subscribed to ap-stat as: archive@mathforum.org. To unsubscribe, please use the list website.