Topic: Mathematicians, like Bush--responsibility
Replies: 17   Last Post: Jun 14, 2003 1:55 PM

Earle Jones

Re: Mathematicians, like Bush--responsibility

In article <3c65f87.0306091324.6e6e4b60@posting.google.com>,
jstevh@msn.com (James Harris) wrote:

> One thing that's telling about what happened here after September 11th
> is that no one in government took responsibility for failing to
> protect the country. If anyone did and I missed it, I'd deeply
> appreciate someone informing me of that fact.
>
> What I remember is Bush took off in Air Force One and his handlers
> made up a story that they knew he was directly threatened to explain
> why he ran away....

*
I will never forget the afternoon of 9/11 -- Bush was running around
air bases in Air Force One, then finally holed up in some Colorado
mountain.

New York Mayor Rudolph Guilani took off his coat, rolled up his
sleeves and was at ground zero as fast as he could get there.

earle
*