Ask Dr. Math
How Many Animals?
Dr. Math Home ||
Middle School ||
High School ||
Dr. Math FAQ
- Heads, Legs, Eyes, Feet: How Many Animals?,
a selection of answers from the Dr. Math archives.
- 60 Eyes and 86 Feet
- How many camels and ostriches were in the zoo?
- Heads and Legs
- Joe counts 48 heads and 134 legs among the chickens and dogs on his
farm. How many dogs and how many chickens does he have?
- How Many Stools? How Many Tables?
- In their spare time, the Buffalo Bills operations staff
members build 3-legged stools and 4-legged tables. Last month
they used 72 legs to build 3 more stools than tables...
Middle School Puzzles
Index of Selected Answers to Common Questions
© 1994-2013 Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.