Ask Dr. Math
Dr. Math Home ||
Middle School ||
High School ||
Dr. Math FAQ
- Time Zones,
a selection of answers from the Dr. Math archives.
- Time Zones
- How do time zones work?
- The Math of Time
- What is the connection between math and time?
- World Time Zones
- What time is 20:00 in the UK, when converted to Central time
in the USA?
- Changing Time Zones
- If an airplane leaves New York at 09:15 to travel to London,
and the flight takes 5 hrs. 45 min., what will the local time be
when the plane lands?
- China's Time Zone
- Why does the former USSR have 11 time zones, while China
has only 1?
- Using Integers
- Real-life examples of integers.
Middle School Calendars/Dates/Time
Index of Selected Answers to Common Questions
© 1994-2013 Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.