Wavelet Analysis

Date: 11 Aug 1995 03:16:17 -0400
From: Vyacheslav B. Kharitonov
Subject: Wavelet analysis and data compression

Dear colleague,

I am seeking information regarding Wavelet Analysis - introduction
(or review) of wavelet method, multiwavelets, use wavelets for solution
of the acoustic wave equation, use of wavelets for experimental data
compression and so on. Could you possibly send me a list of published works
on the topics or, maybe, some other relevant information?

Thank you,

Peter Volegov

Date: 11 Aug 1995 09:50:27 -0400
From: Dr. Ken
Subject: Re: Wavelet analysis and data compression

Hello!

I did a search of the World Wide Web on "wavelet," and I found this URL:

Wavelets, Image Processing Papers, and Related Papers on Wavelet Theory
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/home/kwong/waveletp.html

It contains several papers on the subject of wavelets.

Also, try this URL:

http://www.math.scarolina.edu/~wavelet/index.html

It's the "Wavelet Digest."

Our archivist also had some suggestions for sites to try:

Wavelets - Internet Sources

  http://www.mat.sbg.ac.at/~uhl/wav.html

D.A.S. (Dept. of Applied Science) Wavelet Page

  http://www.llnl.gov/das/wavelet/wavelet.html

  http://www.mcs.anl.gov/home/kwong/waveletp.html

Wavelets - other servers, various resources, bibliography

  http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~jacobsd/wave/index.html

Good luck!

-K

Associated Topics: