Making Math Seem Easy

Date: 3/8/96 at 19:5:29
From: Chuck Hallmann
Subject: math

Dear Dr.Math,

How can you make math seem more easy to do?

Date: 9/28/96 at 20:24:48
From: Doctor Sydney
Subject: Re: math

Dear Chuck:

This is a good question!  Sometimes math can seem very difficult,
can't it?

I myself am a senior math major in college, and it is often hard for
me.  The best thing you can do to make it seem easier to do is
practice doing it!  Don't be scared by it - you can do it if you work
at it hard enough.  If you are confused about something, make sure
that you ask your teacher or your parents.  You can even e-mail us
with your math questions if you want!

The math that you are learning now will be helpful to you your
whole life, and if you ever go on to study higher math you will see
what a beautiful subject math can be.

Good luck and write us if you have any math questions.

-Doctor Sydney,  The Math Forum

High School About Math
Middle School About Math