Information on the Golden Ratio

Date: 3/30/96 at 21:27:25
From: Boris Gelberg
Subject: Golden Ratio

Dear Dr Maths,

I am a year ten student who received a project on the Golden
Ratio. Would it be possible for you to send me some information
on the golden ratio?  Thank you very much,

        Yours Sincerely,

                Ron Gelberg

Date: 3/30/96 at 23:28:39
From: Doctor Jodi
Subject: Re: Golden Ratio

Hi there Ron! The golden ratio is a great topic!

Here's a book suggestion I stole from the Geometry.precollege newsgroup:

One recent book is "The Surface Plane, the Golden Relationship" by
Martha Boles and Rochelle Newman, Pythagorean Press.

Doris Schattschneider

-Doctor Jodi,  The Math Forum

Associated Topics:
High School Fibonacci Sequence/Golden Ratio