AP Calculus Test

Date: 8/24/96 at 10:27:55
From: Anonymous
Subject: AP Calculus Prep.

Dear Dr. Math,

I cannot find a site on the WWW that would give me any information on
a high school AP (advanced placement) calculus test that students take
to obtain college credit.  This is the first time my students would be
taking this test and I want to find out all I can. Any ideas?

Ali

Date: 8/30/96 at 13:48:33
From: Doctor Jerry
Subject: Re: AP Calculus Prep.

Here is the address of the Web site I think you want:

  http://www.collegeboard.org/

-Doctor Jerry,  The Math Forum

Date: 8/30/96 at 13:53:31
From: Doctor Ken

A good place to start is the Mathematics Document Library (AAST on the
Web) at

  http://www.bergen.org/AAST/MathDocs/

Its documents are in PDF format (you'd need to download Acrobat Reader
to look at them), but the page also has a link to Alvirne High
School's AP Calculus Prep page at

  http://www.seresc.k12.nh.us/www/alvirne.html

Alvirne, in turn, has a page on AP Calculus on the Web:

  http://www.seresc.k12.nh.us/www/apsum.html

with a table of resources such as College Board Information about
the Exam:

  http://www.collegeboard.org/ap/math/html/indx001.html

and Textbooks and Support Material, Newsgroups, the New 1998 Syllabus,
Approved Graphing Calculators, and other Resources.

Hope this helps.

-Doctor Ken,  The Math Forum

High School Calculus