AP Calculus Test

Date: 8/24/96 at 10:27:55
From: Anonymous
Subject: AP Calculus Prep.
Dear Dr. Math,

I cannot find a site on the WWW that would give me any information on
a high school AP (advanced placement) calculus test that students take
to obtain college credit.  This is the first time my students would be
taking this test and I want to find out all I can. Any ideas?

Date: 8/30/96 at 13:48:33
From: Doctor Jerry
Subject: Re: AP Calculus Prep.

Here is the address of the Web site I think you want:

-Doctor Jerry,  The Math Forum

Date: 8/30/96 at 13:53:31
From: Doctor Ken

A good place to start is the Mathematics Document Library (AAST on the
Web) at

Its documents are in PDF format (you'd need to download Acrobat Reader
to look at them), but the page also has a link to Alvirne High
School's AP Calculus Prep page at

Alvirne, in turn, has a page on AP Calculus on the Web:

with a table of resources such as College Board Information about
the Exam:

and Textbooks and Support Material, Newsgroups, the New 1998 Syllabus,
Approved Graphing Calculators, and other Resources.

Hope this helps.

-Doctor Ken,  The Math Forum
High School Calculus