Finding Shareware and Freeware for Teaching Trig

Date: 13 May 1995 20:57:49 -0400
From: Wojciech Stryjewski
Subject: Programs for teaching Trig

        Where can I find some shareware or freeware programs for
teaching trigonometry (MS-DOS, Windows, or Mac)?

- Wojciech Stryjewski

Date: 15 May 1995 09:56:27 -0400
From: Stephen Weimar
Subject: Re: Programs for teaching Trig

If you have access to a WWW browser usch as Netscape, Mosaic, or Lynx
then our might want to use our collection of math software links:

     http://mathforum.org/library/browse/static/resource_type/software.html

Here are two of the most popular FTP and gopher sites around:

ftp://ftp.hawaii.edu/mirrors/info-mac/Science-Math/
gopher://gopher.archive.merit.edu:7055/11/mac/misc/math/

-- steve

Associated Topics:
High School Trigonometry