Games for TI Calculators

Date: 6 Jun 1995 02:14:46 -0400
From: Anonymous
Subject: Commands for games on the TI-82 Calculator.

I recently got a TI-82 for math.  Making programs are neat.  Actually, I mailed
you before, but I thought the mail got lost.  I'm sending you another message.
Now, my teacher is asking for commands to a game too.  So if you can, I'm
asking for commands to a Texas Instrument 82 game please.

Date: 6 Jun 1995 10:33:55 -0400
From: Dr. Ken

Hello there!

By far the best way to get cool programs for the TI calculators is to use
the World Wide Web.  Here's one address that you could try:

We're working on finding another site (we think there's one at Ohio that's
pretty good), and we'll let you know if and when we find something.  Thanks
for the inquiry!

Date: 6 Jun 1995 12:32:02 -0400
From: Dr. Ken
Subject: TI-Programs

Here's what I found out about that Ohio State archive I mentioned to you.
Happy hunting!

From: Stephen Weimar

The main archive is now the TI archive.  The ohio-state archive is gone and
replaced by:

The WWW page for TI is:

and the Calculator portion of their web site is:

Associated Topics:
High School Calculators, Computers