Math Tutorials

Date: 11/15/95 at 12:34:21
From: Anonymous
Subject: algebra tutorial

Could you please advise me about Windows-based tutorials (self-paced) on
the Internet regarding high school and college level algebra?  I would
prefer shareware or freeware but would certainly consider commercial
programs also.

Ed Hartman

Date: 11/15/95 at 12:46:22
From: Doctor Sarah
Subject: Re: algebra tutorial

Hi there -

We haven't used this company's product so can only give you the address
on the Web to look it up, but an outfit called Creative Online
Enterprises offers Windows tutorials on Algebra, Calculus, Geometry,
Statistics, and Trigonometry on CD-ROM for $29 each.  Point your Web
browser to

For more you might consult our archive of links to math software:

-Doctor Sarah,  The Geometry Forum

Associated Topics:
High School Calculators, Computers