Eleven Nets of a Cube

Date: 11/15/2001 at 07:15:47
From: Ashuk Braham
Subject: Cubes

My teacher says that there are 11 combinations to make a cube without
reversing them, but I can only find 6. Please tell me how many there
really are, as I'm puzzled.

Thank you.

Date: 11/16/2001 at 10:54:30
From: Doctor Sarah
Subject: Re: Cubes

Hi Ashuk - thanks for writing to Dr. Math.

Here's a picture of the 11 nets of a cube:

See if it helps you figure out which ones you couldn't find.

- Doctor Sarah, The Math Forum

High School Euclidean/Plane Geometry
High School Geometry
High School Polyhedra