Right Triangles

Date: 9/22/95 at 16:19:29
From: Anonymous
Subject: Geometry

How do you figure the angle of a right triangle when you only have the
height and width?

Thanks for your time.

Date: 9/24/95 at 13:10:49
From: Doctor Ken
Subject: Re: Geometry

Our archivist just told me of a wonderful new resource that we have made
available.  It's a kind of "math for the construction trade."

The specific page that would be useful for this question is

The index page is at http://mathforum.org/~sarah/hamilton/   .

-Doctor Ken,  The Geometry Forum
Associated Topics:
High School Geometry