Software for Displaying Geometric Shapes

Date: 9/29/95 at 13:35:39
From: Anonymous
Subject: geometry program

Do you know where I could find a Geometry program that would display
geometric shapes, i.e. hexagon, decagon etc...

Thank you in advance,

Corryn

Date: 9/30/95 at 15:59:4
From: Doctor Ken
Subject: Re: geometry program

Hello!

As a matter of fact, I know a great geometry program:
the Geometer's Sketchpad.  You can check it out at the following URL:
http://mathforum.org/dynamic.html   .

Enjoy!

-Doctor Ken,  The Geometry Forum

Associated Topics: