Resource for Euclidean and Non-Euclidean Geometries

Date: 9/30/95 at 7:58:9
From: Anonymous
Subject: Euclidean Geometry

Hi,

For my high school project, I would like to get some
information on Non-Euclidean geometry.

			Thank you for your time..

Date: 9/30/95 at 13:17:59
From: Doctor Ken
Subject: Re: Euclidean Geometry

Hello!

Let me give you a reference to an EXCELLENT book about Euclidean
and Non-Euclidean Geometries:

 AUTHOR       Greenberg, Marvin J.
 TITLE        Euclidean and non-Euclidean geometries; development
and history
                [by] Marvin Jay Greenberg.
 PUBLISHER    San Francisco, W. H. Freeman [1974]
 DESCRIPT     xi, 304 p. illus. 25 cm.
 SUBJECT      Geometry.
              Geometry, Non-Euclidean.
              Geometry --History.
              Geometry, Non-Euclidean --History.
 NOTE         Bibliography: p. [291]-294.
 ISBN         0716704544.

It is a wonderful book that should be accessible to most high
school students, but has things of value for college students and
teachers as well.

-Doctor Ken,  The Geometry Forum

Associated Topics:
High School Geometry