Geometry Unit on Quilting

Date: 07/16/97 at 21:11:57
From: George Kouloufakos
Subject: Geometry unit on Quilting

Hi!  I was wondering if you happened to have any
information/units/lessons/curriculum ideas on quilting in mathematics?
If you do, please let me know where I can get it.

Thanks,
Voula Strachan

Date: 07/20/97 at 09:36:04
From: Doctor Sarah
Subject: Re: Geometry unit on Quilting

Hi Voula -

Here are some resources on the Web:

Quilting with Children - The Mining Company
 http://quilting.miningco.com/library/weekly/aa072897.htm

Design Ideas - Julie Cognill
 http://www.ptialaska.net/~rcoghill/design.html"

Welcome to Math Quilts -  Rebecca Chaky