Research in dynamic geometry

Date: 08/27/97
From: Maria Alice Gravina
Subject: Research in dynamic geometry

Hi,

I'm in a research project about overcoming difficulties in learning
Geometry (transition to formal proofs) by using Dynamic Geometry
environments. I would like to know about research (also Ph.D. theses)
in this direction and how to get access to them.

Maria Alice Gravina

Date: 08/27/97 at 10:49:08
From: Nicholas R. Jackiw
Subject: Re: Research in dynamic geometry

Hello,

The on-line Sketchpad bibliography has a number of research
references you might wish to track down, including several Ph.D.
theses. Point your web browser at:

  http://www.keypress.com/product_info/sketch_bib.html

In particular, I recommend you look at Michael De Villiers'
chapter in "Geometry Turned On," the recent MAA volume on dynamic
geometry software.

Good luck,

Nick Jackiw
Key Curriculum Press