Reflex Angle

Date: 11/30/98 at 02:05:07
From: Roshan Shariff
Subject: Reflex angle

What is a reflex angle?

Date: 11/30/98 at 06:00:05
From: Doctor Pat
Subject: Re: Reflex angle

It depends a little on the area you work in. After plane geometry, it
is usually defined as an angle between 180 and 360 degrees. In plane
geometry it is often defined as an angle that makes a polygon concave:
think of one that bends into a polygon and not out.

I will try to make an ASCII drawing showing the angle at vertex A as
the reflex angle:

    E      B
    |\    /|
    | \  / |