Instruments for Measuring Angles

Date: 09/28/2001 at 00:01:17
From: Gentry Wesner
Subject: I need the name of 3 to 5 devices used to measure angles

Hi,

I need the name, picture, or description of 5 devices used to measure
angles for a geometry project I am doing.

Thank you very much.

Gentry Weser

Date: 09/28/2001 at 17:05:37
From: Doctor Rick

Hi, Gentry.

I have some words for you. Look them up in a dictionary for starters,
then in an encyclopedia or on the Web. Find what kind of angles each
instrument measures, and how it works.

  clinometer
  goniometer
  magnetic compass