Web Sites for Mathematical Information

Date: 10/17/95 at 14:10:42
From: Anonymous
Subject: harmonic sequence

One of my students is interested in researching information about the
harmonic sequence - mathematical properties; does it apply to harmonics
in music?; other applications, etc.  Do you have any suggestions for
a bibliography that would be accessible to a high school student?
Thanks.

Sherrill Mirsky
Mathematics Dept. Bronx High School of Science

Date: 11/6/95 at 10:53:58
From: Doctor Ethan
Subject: Re: harmonic sequence

If you have web access you can try these places. If not write
back for more help.

D. Joyce's Math History Page
http://aleph0.clarku.edu/~djoyce/mathhist/mathhist.html"

or another math history page