Web Sites for Mathematical Information

Date: 10/17/95 at 14:10:42
From: Anonymous
Subject: harmonic sequence

One of my students is interested in researching information about the
harmonic sequence - mathematical properties; does it apply to harmonics
in music?; other applications, etc.  Do you have any suggestions for
a bibliography that would be accessible to a high school student?

Sherrill Mirsky
Mathematics Dept. Bronx High School of Science

Date: 11/6/95 at 10:53:58
From: Doctor Ethan
Subject: Re: harmonic sequence

If you have web access you can try these places. If not write
back for more help.

D. Joyce's Math History Page

or another math history page

or the Virtual Library of Mathematics