Making a Magic Square

Date: 7/4/96 at 23:45:10
From: kcl
Subject: Magic Square

Dr. Math,

	I want to know more about magic squares, like how to find out
the answer quickly, and how to make a magic square.

                            Ka Ki

Date: 7/5/96 at 7:56:0
From: Doctor Sarah
Subject: Re: Magic Square

Hi there -

You might like to take a look at Suzanne Alejandre's Web unit on magic
squares.  It will show you four different sample squares, and has a
tip at the bottom of the table of contents from Dr. Math on how to
build a 9-cell magic square.  Look for it at

  http://mathforum.org/alejandre/magic.square.html

-Doctor Sarah,  The Math Forum

High School Puzzles
Middle School Puzzles