Math Fair Project Ideas

Date: 11/14/95 at 20:18:14
From: Anonymous
Subject: Middle School Math Fair

Question:
I am a 7th grade student.  Our school is having a Math Fair.  Can
you make any suggestions for an interesting project using algebra
and/or geometry?  I am new to your site as of last night.  I think
I will really enjoy it. Thank you, JD ( age 11 )

Date: 11/14/95 at 20:46:17
From: Doctor Ethan
Subject: Re: Middle School Math Fair

How about studying the Golden rectangle and Fibonacci numbers?

Hope that works for you, because it is really neat stuff.

-Doctor Ethan,  The Math Forum

Associated Topics:
Middle School Ratio and Proportion