Eulerian and Hamiltonian Tours

Date: 1/27/96 at 2:53:47
From: Gary McMurrin
Subject: Ask Dr.Math

Having been exposed to basic network theory, I am looking for a few
simple applications of Eulerian and Hamiltonian tours which will
add some relevance of real-world applications for 8th grade students.

Date: 9/10/96 at 14:20:40
From: Doctor Ana
Subject: Re: Ask Dr.Math

Try the book "For All Practical Purposes," which is a companion to the
PBS series of the same name that dealt with some interesting areas of
current math research. I read the book, but didn't see the series. If
I recall correctly there were some good, easy-to-understand examples
in the book.

-Doctor Ana,  The Math Forum

High School Discrete Mathematics