Greatest Mathematician

Date: 8/9/96 at 15:24:21
From: Anonymous
Subject: Greatest Mathematician

Who was the greatest mathematician of all time?

Date: 8/9/96 at 18:38:44
From: Doctor Paul
Subject: Re: Greatest Mathematician

Boy... what a tough question!

If I had to pick one, I don't think I could do it.  I can, however,
give you two great mathematicians.  They are Isaac Newton and Leonhard
Euler.  You can read about their (and others') accomplishments here:

Euler -  http://www.astro.virginia.edu/~eww6n/bios/Euler.html

Newton - http://www.astro.virginia.edu/~eww6n/bios/Newton.html

Regards,

-Doctor Paul,  The Math Forum