Geometry Books

Date: 4/17/96 at 20:58:30
From: "DuVal Q. Hicks, Jr."
Subject: Goemetry

I am interested to learn about geometry.  However I am having
trouble finding an instructive book on geometry.  Do you have any

Date: 4/19/96 at 3:4:57
From: Doctor Jodi
Subject: Re: Goemetry

Hi there! Some books by Coxeter on geometry have come highly
recommended, as has a book called _Geometry and the Imagination_.
I haven't really used these myself, so I'm not sure how difficult
they are... You might also be interested in going back to Euclid's
ELEMENTS and reading non-Euclidean geometry by Lobachevski and so

Good luck!

-Doctor Jodi,  The Math Forum

Associated Topics:
Middle School Geometry