Circumference and Diameter

Date: 8/10/96 at 18:34:0
From: Wm.M.Dennis
Subject: Circumference and Diameter

If you know the circumference of a circle, how do you find the
diameter?

Date: 8/11/96 at 1:3:22
From: Doctor Patrick
Subject: Re: Circumference and Diameter

Hi!  The circumference of a circle is pi times the diameter, so the
diameter can be found by circumference/pi = diameter.

Let us know if we can be of any more help,

-Doctor Patrick,  The Math Forum

Elementary Circles
Elementary Geometry
Middle School Conic Sections/Circles