Making a Parallelogram

Date: 06/19/2001 at 17:15:00
From: Alistair
Subject: Making a parallelogram

I have five shapes - a parallelogram, a square, and three triangles -
and I have to make them into one parallelogram. Can you help me,
please?

Thank you,
Alistair

Date: 06/21/2001 at 12:53:23
From: Doctor Ian
Subject: Re: Making a parallelogram

Hi Alistair,

How you would go about doing that depends on the sizes and angles of
the various shapes. But here's one way it might work:

- Doctor Ian, The Math Forum

Elementary Geometry
Elementary Puzzles
Elementary Triangles and Other Polygons