Regular Decagon

Date: 03/25/2002 at 20:04:45
From: Taylor
Subject: Can you draw a regular decagon for me?

Can you draw/show me a picture of what a regular decagon looks like?
I need to have it so it is equilangular and equilateral.  Thanks.

Date: 03/26/2002 at 02:39:08
From: Doctor Sarah
Subject: Re: Can you draw a regular decagon for me?

Hi Taylor - thanks for writing to Dr. Math.

Here's a picture for you:

- Doctor Sarah, The Math Forum
  http://mathforum.org/dr.math/

Date: 03/26/2002 at 23:15:58
From: Taylor

Thank you math doctor for showing me a picture of a decagon! it
really helped me out. Thanks again.

Taylor

Associated Topics:
Elementary Definitions