Grams, Milliliters, Centimeters, Meters...

Date: 7/10/96 at 21:53:34
From: polleyic
Subject: Metric, Other Units

Would you measure an egg in g or ml?
How many cm are in a m?
If it is 35 degrees c, what season is it?
How many weeks in a year?
What is 35 hths in decimal?

Date: 7/11/96 at 1:21:43
From: Doctor Jodi
Subject: Re: Metric, Other Units

Hello!

You could measure an egg's mass (g) or its liquid volume (mL).
There are 100 cm in a meter.
If it's 35 degrees Celsius, it's about 95 degrees Fahrenheit -
   I'd say that's definitely summer weather.
A year has 52 weeks (plus a few days left over).
If you're asking for 35 hundreths in decimal, it looks like
   this: 0.35

Hope this helps.

-Doctor Jodi,  The Math Forum

Elementary Terms & Units of Measurement